19M, 6’2, 230, Hispanic (Mixed). Had elevated levels of Cholesterol when ~13y/o for ~3 yrs. Gynecomastia since ~12y/o.
I’ve read that one of the primary causes of Gynecomastia is a hormone imbalance characterized by elevated levels of estrogen. Furthermore, I’d say I have a below average penis size. I’ve read research suggesting that penile growth can stunted due to testosterone deficiencies. With this in mind, assuming I had a hormonal imbalance could it be plausible to assume it had an effect on my penile length?
Thanks
19M, 6’2, 230, Hispanic (Mixed). Had elevated levels of Cholesterol when ~13y/o for ~3 yrs. Gynecomastia since ~12y/o.I’ve read that one of the primary causes of Gynecomastia is a hormone imbalance characterized by elevated levels of estrogen. Furthermore, I’d say I have a below average penis size. I’ve read research suggesting that penile growth can stunted due to testosterone deficiencies. With this in mind, assuming I had a hormonal imbalance could it be plausible to assume it had an effect on my penile length?Thanks https://ift.tt/eA8V8J https://ift.tt/3Hahl2M
Comments
Post a Comment