Has anyone noticed an improvement in acne when changing to the gel or increasing dose?

Hi guys. I've been on hormones for 1 year and 2 months, I'm on a fairly low dose (100mg/2ml every 28 days).

I have noticed quite a few positive changes but something that I can hardly control is acne. Being on a low dose I thought I would have some sporadic grain, but I think every month is worse than the last. It's not a very serious acne, but for me it is enough because I had never had hormonal acne.

In the future I want to increase the dose but I don't know if this will make my acne worse. I have also thought about switching to the gel, in this way by applying it every day I would not have drastic rises and falls of testosterone in my body.

Perhaps it could be due to hormonal imbalance, having a low dose of testosterone and not a complete one. (?)

Has anyone experienced an improvement when increasing the dose? Or has someone who has taken hormones by intramuscular injection and switched to the gel, noticed an improvement in their acne?

Hi guys. I've been on hormones for 1 year and 2 months, I'm on a fairly low dose (100mg/2ml every 28 days).I have noticed quite a few positive changes but something that I can hardly control is acne. Being on a low dose I thought I would have some sporadic grain, but I think every month is worse than the last. It's not a very serious acne, but for me it is enough because I had never had hormonal acne.In the future I want to increase the dose but I don't know if this will make my acne worse. I have also thought about switching to the gel, in this way by applying it every day I would not have drastic rises and falls of testosterone in my body.Perhaps it could be due to hormonal imbalance, having a low dose of testosterone and not a complete one. (?)Has anyone experienced an improvement when increasing the dose? Or has someone who has taken hormones by intramuscular injection and switched to the gel, noticed an improvement in their acne? https://ift.tt/uEJhCoO https://ift.tt/zWR0LgK

Comments