Why would there even be permanent sides?

I have been on and off thinking about using fin for a decade and it has become tiresome. I did make it to above 30s with hair despite all the stress i ve had for so many years.

Now I am weighing the risks of fin sides once again. I am already on an antidepressant which impacts libido-erections and I already have an anxiety-nervous system imbalance which causes mental issues from time to time (much like the symptoms people are complaining about when using FİN)

Luckily I have an understanding GF and our sex life is actually quite active (lasting long due to antideprrssant)

Now I am really scared of the extra burdens fin could bring but I still want to try it. The biggest scare is of course the permanency issue...but my question is this: WHY WOULD THERE EVEN BE PERMANENT SIDES from the temporary impact of reduced conversions of hormones? Why would the body fail to go back to old production rates and response levels it once did?

What mechanism could cause this unless a portion of body is actively being damaged from the med?

I have been on and off thinking about using fin for a decade and it has become tiresome. I did make it to above 30s with hair despite all the stress i ve had for so many years.Now I am weighing the risks of fin sides once again. I am already on an antidepressant which impacts libido-erections and I already have an anxiety-nervous system imbalance which causes mental issues from time to time (much like the symptoms people are complaining about when using FİN)Luckily I have an understanding GF and our sex life is actually quite active (lasting long due to antideprrssant)Now I am really scared of the extra burdens fin could bring but I still want to try it. The biggest scare is of course the permanency issue...but my question is this: WHY WOULD THERE EVEN BE PERMANENT SIDES from the temporary impact of reduced conversions of hormones? Why would the body fail to go back to old production rates and response levels it once did?What mechanism could cause this unless a portion of body is actively being damaged from the med? https://ift.tt/TFPDefi https://ift.tt/3YBx2gq

Comments