Neurodivergent, hormone imbalance, nothing is helping

I’m trying to hard to remain optimistic but I really don’t know what to do anymore.

About me: 27, Female, 5’6”, 163 lbs, no drinking, no smoking of any kind, no prescription or recreational drugs.

I lost weight in 2020 and got down to 135 through keto. I felt amazing for the first time in years, and I was finally happy with the way I looked for the first time in a long time.

I stopped keto because I never wanted to do it forever, just until I got my weight down from 150. Of course it all came back and then some. I’ve never weighed above 150 so packing on these extra pounds is jarring to me.

I gained the majority of my weight within the last 5 months, and was diagnosed with estrogen-dominance that I’m now treating with progesterone (NOT synthetic).

The past two months, I went to the gym every day for an hour. There was no change. I didn’t feel better, look better, have more stamina, nothing. I felt embarrassed about not making any progress.

Since December I’ve cut down on my calories and started eating much cleaner with the help of a nutritionist, but I’ve only gained weight.

I am neurodivergent which definitely makes it harder for me to go to places like gyms and regulate my eating, so I’m trying extremely hard to make changes. I know I need to be healthier.

I really don’t know what else to do at this point. I’m willing to try anything. Maybe there is something obvious that I haven’t thought of or tried yet. Suggestions welcome.

I’m trying to hard to remain optimistic but I really don’t know what to do anymore.About me: 27, Female, 5’6”, 163 lbs, no drinking, no smoking of any kind, no prescription or recreational drugs.I lost weight in 2020 and got down to 135 through keto. I felt amazing for the first time in years, and I was finally happy with the way I looked for the first time in a long time.I stopped keto because I never wanted to do it forever, just until I got my weight down from 150. Of course it all came back and then some. I’ve never weighed above 150 so packing on these extra pounds is jarring to me.I gained the majority of my weight within the last 5 months, and was diagnosed with estrogen-dominance that I’m now treating with progesterone (NOT synthetic).The past two months, I went to the gym every day for an hour. There was no change. I didn’t feel better, look better, have more stamina, nothing. I felt embarrassed about not making any progress.Since December I’ve cut down on my calories and started eating much cleaner with the help of a nutritionist, but I’ve only gained weight.I am neurodivergent which definitely makes it harder for me to go to places like gyms and regulate my eating, so I’m trying extremely hard to make changes. I know I need to be healthier.I really don’t know what else to do at this point. I’m willing to try anything. Maybe there is something obvious that I haven’t thought of or tried yet. Suggestions welcome. https://ift.tt/ljwhCd5 https://ift.tt/zY0sfTb

Comments