PERIODS ARE NOT COMING❗ 😒😒😒

HELP! Few days back I went to an endocrinologist and told her when I get my periods i feel so much pain on the first day that I have to take pain killers to reduce my intensive pain she asked for my blood test and ultrasound reports after that she told that I have an Infection and hormonal imbalance and prescribed me Vibramycin tables for 5 days and food supplement of vitamin E for hormonal and Albendazole for Deworming I took those medicine and food supplement after some days I started feeling itchiness and sharp pain in my urethra i went for another endocrinologist since she wasn't available on that day the another endocrinologist gave me no-spa tablet which has (Drotaverine HCl) for pain where urine passes, Diane pills which has (CYPROTERONE ACETATE 2mg and ETHINYL ESTRADIOL 0.035mg) and Famila pills which has (LEVNORGESTREL AND ETHINYL ESTRADIOL) for hormonal imbalance and told to start all these pills after 6 days of your periods but yesterday at night I accidentally took one pill of Famila and now today is my first day of periods and I'm not getting them in a flow just little light droppings of blood is coming I'm feeling so much worried I want my periods to come in a flow please tell Sisters what should I do now!? I'm 20 yo and idk why this thing is happening to me!?? Please Help me out

(Apologies for my bad grammar since English is not my first language)

HELP! Few days back I went to an endocrinologist and told her when I get my periods i feel so much pain on the first day that I have to take pain killers to reduce my intensive pain she asked for my blood test and ultrasound reports after that she told that I have an Infection and hormonal imbalance and prescribed me Vibramycin tables for 5 days and food supplement of vitamin E for hormonal and Albendazole for Deworming I took those medicine and food supplement after some days I started feeling itchiness and sharp pain in my urethra i went for another endocrinologist since she wasn't available on that day the another endocrinologist gave me no-spa tablet which has (Drotaverine HCl) for pain where urine passes, Diane pills which has (CYPROTERONE ACETATE 2mg and ETHINYL ESTRADIOL 0.035mg) and Famila pills which has (LEVNORGESTREL AND ETHINYL ESTRADIOL) for hormonal imbalance and told to start all these pills after 6 days of your periods but yesterday at night I accidentally took one pill of Famila and now today is my first day of periods and I'm not getting them in a flow just little light droppings of blood is coming I'm feeling so much worried I want my periods to come in a flow please tell Sisters what should I do now!? I'm 20 yo and idk why this thing is happening to me!?? Please Help me out(Apologies for my bad grammar since English is not my first language) https://ift.tt/ljwhCd5 https://ift.tt/ureOSCw

Comments