[16M] Can't tell if this is a hormonal imbalance and if I should tell my parents

- 5'4 118lb white US

- Tested positive for COVID May 14th mostly subsided by the 20th

- Took Advil PM like every night for a week

- No drinking, smoking, or drugs

Over the past couple weeks, a little before I tested positive for COVID and around when I started getting symptoms, I started to notice other stuff happening that I don't think is associated with COVID. I looked up some of the symptoms I was having and a lot of them lined up with something called a hormonal imbalance: Article 1, Article 2

The symptoms that I've been having that line up with the article: fatigue, quick extreme night sweats, severe cramps, decreased sex drive, unexplained sudden weight loss (not a significant amount though), more frequent bowel movements, thinning hair (not sure about this one I could just be obsessing but my hair kinda feels lighter I think), increase in acne (not listed in article but I think it's associated with dry skin), irritability

Some of these symptoms started around the time I got COVID and some of them only started a little less than a week ago.

I don't want to tell my parents about this if I don't have to. Could I have a hormonal imbalance? What should I do?

- 5'4 118lb white US- Tested positive for COVID May 14th mostly subsided by the 20th- Took Advil PM like every night for a week- No drinking, smoking, or drugs​Over the past couple weeks, a little before I tested positive for COVID and around when I started getting symptoms, I started to notice other stuff happening that I don't think is associated with COVID. I looked up some of the symptoms I was having and a lot of them lined up with something called a hormonal imbalance: Article 1, Article 2The symptoms that I've been having that line up with the article: fatigue, quick extreme night sweats, severe cramps, decreased sex drive, unexplained sudden weight loss (not a significant amount though), more frequent bowel movements, thinning hair (not sure about this one I could just be obsessing but my hair kinda feels lighter I think), increase in acne (not listed in article but I think it's associated with dry skin), irritabilitySome of these symptoms started around the time I got COVID and some of them only started a little less than a week ago.I don't want to tell my parents about this if I don't have to. Could I have a hormonal imbalance? What should I do? https://ift.tt/fSsD9V1 https://ift.tt/zOsqIQK

Comments