40F US - Are you looking for a one of a kind?

This picture is me without makeup, no filters or editing just morning face.  Yep this is as ugly as I get lol.  I always wear makeup but it's important you see my good and bad, any women can put on makeup to make herself look better but how many women choose to be this upfront?

If you DM me please introduce yourself otherwise you'll likely get ignored.  Tell me about yourself a bit.  What do you find fascinating right now?  What makes you who you are?

If you can't string together more then 1 line sentences, especially when describing yourself then please don't text me.

I don't sext or roleplay. 

Little about me, well I'm 40(ish) but look like I'm younger and kinda aging backwards due to a corrected hormone imbalance caused by an accident.  My estrogen is 280ng (avg woman has 100-200 at my age or younger) and 300+ is dangerous.  My progesterone (pregnancy hormone) is so high my body thinks I'm pregnant (I'm not, doctor's checked... many times).   Lastly most women have 20-25ng testosterone where men have 300-800ng testosterone, I have zero testosterone, completely undetectable. Now this has it's down sides but the benefits are way to big to let my doctor fix it.  Because of this I am incapable of growing body hair anywhere below my head, not even peach fuzz.  My skin is bunny fur soft and the elasticity of it has greatly improved like it was when I was in my 20s.  There are a few more benefits but we can talk about that privately.

I was born intersex (both genders) but I had the defect removed (I'm only female).  I am a little androgenous looking.  I mean I'm really cute but think 80% female 20% male in looks and that's close enough.  If you can't picture that being attractive then don't text me and save us both time.

I have survive through more horror in my life then most people experience in their  lifetime.  From nearly being killed in the Air Force, to a minor brain injury in 21, to being kidnapped, drugged, tortured and sexually assaulted by a doctor for four days last February.  I've been through hell but I'm no longer a victim, I'm a survivor. 

I have a saying that all of the pain, anguish, humiliation and sadness we experience in life weighs us down causing pressure.  If enough pressure builds up you either shatter or you harden.  I am sharp, I am hardened and I absolutely am fucking diamond now. 💎

I'm looking for anyone; guy, girl, both or neither that are exciting, adventurous people.  I prefer to be friends with people who are single or in an open marriage, not because I'm looking for anything more then friendship but because wives get jealous when their husbands are chatting up some random girl at 1am lol.

I am married to a woman and I have been a lesbian my entire life until the accident in '21.  It's a long story but I'm now straight.  Wife and I decided instead of ending a life long marriage that we'd just date one guy together, we're still looking for that person.  That being said, I am not looking for a boyfriend here on Reddit but rather a friend.  I refuse to put a glass ceiling over what friendships can evolve into but focus on friendship first.

I love music, weed (vaping), and exercising.  I am extremely active and exercise 7 days a week, multiple times per day and I've lost 200lbs.  I design clothing, mostly dresses and swimsuits.  I'm a military vet who spent most her adult life in a wheelchair until May this year when I had surgery.  Now I'm running completely unassisted every day.

If you've read all this and you aren't put off by anything then send me a chat.

https://imgur.com/gallery/eBL2WRb

This picture is me without makeup, no filters or editing just morning face.  Yep this is as ugly as I get lol.  I always wear makeup but it's important you see my good and bad, any women can put on makeup to make herself look better but how many women choose to be this upfront?If you DM me please introduce yourself otherwise you'll likely get ignored.  Tell me about yourself a bit.  What do you find fascinating right now?  What makes you who you are?If you can't string together more then 1 line sentences, especially when describing yourself then please don't text me.I don't sext or roleplay. Little about me, well I'm 40(ish) but look like I'm younger and kinda aging backwards due to a corrected hormone imbalance caused by an accident.  My estrogen is 280ng (avg woman has 100-200 at my age or younger) and 300+ is dangerous.  My progesterone (pregnancy hormone) is so high my body thinks I'm pregnant (I'm not, doctor's checked... many times).   Lastly most women have 20-25ng testosterone where men have 300-800ng testosterone, I have zero testosterone, completely undetectable. Now this has it's down sides but the benefits are way to big to let my doctor fix it.  Because of this I am incapable of growing body hair anywhere below my head, not even peach fuzz.  My skin is bunny fur soft and the elasticity of it has greatly improved like it was when I was in my 20s.  There are a few more benefits but we can talk about that privately.I was born intersex (both genders) but I had the defect removed (I'm only female).  I am a little androgenous looking.  I mean I'm really cute but think 80% female 20% male in looks and that's close enough.  If you can't picture that being attractive then don't text me and save us both time.I have survive through more horror in my life then most people experience in their  lifetime.  From nearly being killed in the Air Force, to a minor brain injury in 21, to being kidnapped, drugged, tortured and sexually assaulted by a doctor for four days last February.  I've been through hell but I'm no longer a victim, I'm a survivor. I have a saying that all of the pain, anguish, humiliation and sadness we experience in life weighs us down causing pressure.  If enough pressure builds up you either shatter or you harden.  I am sharp, I am hardened and I absolutely am fucking diamond now. 💎I'm looking for anyone; guy, girl, both or neither that are exciting, adventurous people.  I prefer to be friends with people who are single or in an open marriage, not because I'm looking for anything more then friendship but because wives get jealous when their husbands are chatting up some random girl at 1am lol.I am married to a woman and I have been a lesbian my entire life until the accident in '21.  It's a long story but I'm now straight.  Wife and I decided instead of ending a life long marriage that we'd just date one guy together, we're still looking for that person.  That being said, I am not looking for a boyfriend here on Reddit but rather a friend.  I refuse to put a glass ceiling over what friendships can evolve into but focus on friendship first.I love music, weed (vaping), and exercising.  I am extremely active and exercise 7 days a week, multiple times per day and I've lost 200lbs.  I design clothing, mostly dresses and swimsuits.  I'm a military vet who spent most her adult life in a wheelchair until May this year when I had surgery.  Now I'm running completely unassisted every day.If you've read all this and you aren't put off by anything then send me a chat.https://ift.tt/bZmvnaS https://ift.tt/fbxlghX https://ift.tt/0Tzg1kf

Comments