blood work for PCOS

I finally have an appointment On July 1st. I'm pretty sure I have PCOS.

Weight gain (especially stomach) acne, Hirsutism (I'll shave it in the morning and itll be prickly again by the end of the night. It grows back sooo fast!) Infertility (multiple miscarriages) iv been bleeding for over 7 months (this has been happening since 16, I'm now 33)

Never was takin seriously about it, just told I had a hormone imbalance, take this birth control and loose weight.

I eventually became extremely anemic after a miscarriage 2yrs ago, because very sick lost alot of weight FAST. I felt like death for 4 months. Smh.

Once I received my 2 iron infusions and got lexapro (then was switched to zoloft) I piled the weight back on AND SOME! I stopped the zoloft the beginning of last year (after another miscarriage)

I'm finally losing some weight, I take berberine 2-3 times a day, a women's multivitamin, and an omega-3. Occasionally drink spearmint tea.

I intermittent fast 16-8 (to the best of my ability) started cutting carbs and sugar.

OH WOW, I WENT ON A RANT! lol, thanks for reading.

But yea, blood work suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

what all blood work should I ask/demand to be done???

I finally have an appointment On July 1st. I'm pretty sure I have PCOS.Weight gain (especially stomach) acne, Hirsutism (I'll shave it in the morning and itll be prickly again by the end of the night. It grows back sooo fast!) Infertility (multiple miscarriages) iv been bleeding for over 7 months (this has been happening since 16, I'm now 33)Never was takin seriously about it, just told I had a hormone imbalance, take this birth control and loose weight.I eventually became extremely anemic after a miscarriage 2yrs ago, because very sick lost alot of weight FAST. I felt like death for 4 months. Smh.Once I received my 2 iron infusions and got lexapro (then was switched to zoloft) I piled the weight back on AND SOME! I stopped the zoloft the beginning of last year (after another miscarriage)I'm finally losing some weight, I take berberine 2-3 times a day, a women's multivitamin, and an omega-3. Occasionally drink spearmint tea.I intermittent fast 16-8 (to the best of my ability) started cutting carbs and sugar.OH WOW, I WENT ON A RANT! lol, thanks for reading.But yea, blood work suggestions would greatly be appreciated.what all blood work should I ask/demand to be done??? https://ift.tt/O2NL3WD https://ift.tt/UHjeZYC

Comments