My partner is currently 6 weeks along and the poor girl is starting to go through some crazy hormonal changes. She has a hormone imbalance as it is and has a lot of day to day anxiety. L-Theanine really helped her but since we found out she’s pregnant she hasn’t taken any. I can’t find a definite answer on old google and honestly I trust you bunch more.
P.s if there’s any parents who have tips for my missus and I as this is our first, that would be much appreciated 🥹
My partner is currently 6 weeks along and the poor girl is starting to go through some crazy hormonal changes. She has a hormone imbalance as it is and has a lot of day to day anxiety. L-Theanine really helped her but since we found out she’s pregnant she hasn’t taken any. I can’t find a definite answer on old google and honestly I trust you bunch more.P.s if there’s any parents who have tips for my missus and I as this is our first, that would be much appreciated 🥹 https://ift.tt/4NRs2gQ https://ift.tt/AMVCTfs
Comments
Post a Comment