Considering TRT at 20

I’ve been contemplating TRT for about 6 months now. Back then, I decided to get blood work. I tested at ~250ng/dL. I have many symptoms associated with low testosterone production. These included but are not limited to, low energy levels, brain fog, lack of motivation, lack of libido. I am also missing an adrenal gland due to a tumor many years ago and I know that the adrenal gland plays a role in hormone regulation. I know I can benefit greatly from TRT but am also concerned with possible side effects such as fertility and hormone imbalance. Over the past six months I have been taking supplements that are supposed to increase testosterone production such as vitamin D (5,000iu daily) and ashwagandha. I live a healthy lifestyle which includes weightlifting 5 days a week and eat a moderately healthy diet and get loads of sleep. I have noticed slightly better quality of life improvements since beginning the supplements. While the supplements have helped somewhat, I believe TRT can improve my quality of life drastically. Would love to here everyone’s thoughts and opinions as well as what to look out for if I were to start TRT.

I’ve been contemplating TRT for about 6 months now. Back then, I decided to get blood work. I tested at ~250ng/dL. I have many symptoms associated with low testosterone production. These included but are not limited to, low energy levels, brain fog, lack of motivation, lack of libido. I am also missing an adrenal gland due to a tumor many years ago and I know that the adrenal gland plays a role in hormone regulation. I know I can benefit greatly from TRT but am also concerned with possible side effects such as fertility and hormone imbalance. Over the past six months I have been taking supplements that are supposed to increase testosterone production such as vitamin D (5,000iu daily) and ashwagandha. I live a healthy lifestyle which includes weightlifting 5 days a week and eat a moderately healthy diet and get loads of sleep. I have noticed slightly better quality of life improvements since beginning the supplements. While the supplements have helped somewhat, I believe TRT can improve my quality of life drastically. Would love to here everyone’s thoughts and opinions as well as what to look out for if I were to start TRT. https://ift.tt/HzpPs5F https://ift.tt/iRQtTbX

Comments