Has anyone experienced pain/physical health issues due to anxiety?

I've had mild anxiety for about 4 years, but it started getting really bad about two months ago right around the time I started getting unexplainable health issues. My doctors are testing me for hormonal imbalance and a brain tumor, but I'm still waiting for a diagnosis.

I was wondering if my symptoms could be caused by anxiety. Has anyone else had vision problems, severe hair loss, and facial pain and weakness because of their anxiety?

I'm trying not to jump to the worst case scenario and I could use a little reassurance. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I've had mild anxiety for about 4 years, but it started getting really bad about two months ago right around the time I started getting unexplainable health issues. My doctors are testing me for hormonal imbalance and a brain tumor, but I'm still waiting for a diagnosis.I was wondering if my symptoms could be caused by anxiety. Has anyone else had vision problems, severe hair loss, and facial pain and weakness because of their anxiety?I'm trying not to jump to the worst case scenario and I could use a little reassurance. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. https://ift.tt/Z3zElqn https://ift.tt/9TmzBsX

Comments