I'm noticing hormone imbalance symptoms (pre t) & am scared to go to doctor

I'm pre t and in my country you need to see a specific therapy to get t eventually, so there's no hope of that happening soon. I'm also not out to any family or friends, and although I'm 19 I'm financially dependent on them while studying.

For more than a year now I feel like I've been having symptoms of hormone imbalance. At least Google lists all my issues as symptoms:

  • I sweat an absolute shitload, esp at night
  • frequent headaches
  • dark skin in body creases
  • Belly Hair (yay?)
  • a scary amount of (male pattern) hair loss
  • unfrequent or irrational periods
  • my heart always races like I've smoked five bongs
  • either I can't sleep for nights or I sleep too much
  • there's this weird mass of fat between my shoulders.

Considering the cause of these is likely a thyroid condition and if I go to a doctor without being out it'll likely be treated by decreasing male hormones and increasing female hormones... Fuck, what do I do??

The hair loss makes me ever so slightly euphoric, but it's too early for me to go all the way bald and also, the other stuff worries me a little.

But if I had to start taking female hormones now, I would really rather die.

I'm so deep in the closet I don't think there are any more options.

What the fuck do I do.

I'm pre t and in my country you need to see a specific therapy to get t eventually, so there's no hope of that happening soon. I'm also not out to any family or friends, and although I'm 19 I'm financially dependent on them while studying.For more than a year now I feel like I've been having symptoms of hormone imbalance. At least Google lists all my issues as symptoms:I sweat an absolute shitload, esp at nightfrequent headachesdark skin in body creasesBelly Hair (yay?)a scary amount of (male pattern) hair lossunfrequent or irrational periodsmy heart always races like I've smoked five bongseither I can't sleep for nights or I sleep too muchthere's this weird mass of fat between my shoulders.Considering the cause of these is likely a thyroid condition and if I go to a doctor without being out it'll likely be treated by decreasing male hormones and increasing female hormones... Fuck, what do I do??The hair loss makes me ever so slightly euphoric, but it's too early for me to go all the way bald and also, the other stuff worries me a little.But if I had to start taking female hormones now, I would really rather die.I'm so deep in the closet I don't think there are any more options.What the fuck do I do. https://ift.tt/Z3zElqn https://ift.tt/JTpeaSN

Comments