Is this a hormonal imbalance?

I had concerns around my weight gain and skipped periods so my doctor sent me for a few tests. The blood panel was normal. Here are my hormone results:

  • DHEA 10.4umol (repeated again 2 weeks later; 11.4umol)
  • LH 17.9IU/L
  • FSH 7IU/L -TSH 1.63miu/L
  • Prolactin 13ug/L
  • progesterone 0.3umol/L
  • Estradiol 283pmol/L

I was also sent for a pelvic ultrasound and it showed either a polyp or blood clot. They couldn’t tell and recommended I repeat the scan in 3 months.

Any suggestions on what I could be looking at? Cushings? PCOS? My GP mentioned she’ll refer me to a gyne, but should I see an Endo as well?

I had concerns around my weight gain and skipped periods so my doctor sent me for a few tests. The blood panel was normal. Here are my hormone results:DHEA 10.4umol (repeated again 2 weeks later; 11.4umol)LH 17.9IU/LFSH 7IU/L -TSH 1.63miu/LProlactin 13ug/Lprogesterone 0.3umol/LEstradiol 283pmol/LI was also sent for a pelvic ultrasound and it showed either a polyp or blood clot. They couldn’t tell and recommended I repeat the scan in 3 months.Any suggestions on what I could be looking at? Cushings? PCOS? My GP mentioned she’ll refer me to a gyne, but should I see an Endo as well? https://ift.tt/fbxlghX https://ift.tt/1jE2YHC

Comments