I'm trying to get on TRT and HGC,
But I don't know the full risk and benefits, I have struggled with imbalance hormones since I hit puberty.
But if I go on TRT, I have heard that your body stops making national testosterone. But using "enclomiphene" helps your body make natural testosterone.
I don't know how true that is, has anyone tried it before ? And how do you get them and how do you take them?
Thanks in advance.
I'm trying to get on TRT and HGC,But I don't know the full risk and benefits, I have struggled with imbalance hormones since I hit puberty.But if I go on TRT, I have heard that your body stops making national testosterone. But using "enclomiphene" helps your body make natural testosterone.I don't know how true that is, has anyone tried it before ? And how do you get them and how do you take them?Thanks in advance. https://ift.tt/trP9sxy https://ift.tt/3DgqdyB
Comments
Post a Comment