TRT Clinic vs. Endrocrinologist vs. Urologist?

I am trying to start TRT as soon as my health insurance kicks in. I am wondering if I should go for a TRT clinic, endocrinologist, or urologist?

Not only is my TRT low (300 - 450) but my hormones are also abnormal. FSH is 34 mIU/mL, LH is 19.3 mIU/mL. My previous endocrinologist diagnosed me with partial androgen insensitivity syndrome and azoospermia. I also feel all the symptoms a person with low T would have. I have seriously put time and thought to consider other reasons, but I have concluded that the cause of my symptoms are due to my imbalances. I am 22.

I am trying to start TRT as soon as my health insurance kicks in. I am wondering if I should go for a TRT clinic, endocrinologist, or urologist?Not only is my TRT low (300 - 450) but my hormones are also abnormal. FSH is 34 mIU/mL, LH is 19.3 mIU/mL. My previous endocrinologist diagnosed me with partial androgen insensitivity syndrome and azoospermia. I also feel all the symptoms a person with low T would have. I have seriously put time and thought to consider other reasons, but I have concluded that the cause of my symptoms are due to my imbalances. I am 22. https://ift.tt/FuRpQ2t https://ift.tt/Z8bl7xA

Comments