33F hypoenhancement of central pituitary & abnormal labs. multiple endocrine neoplasia?

Age/gender: 33F Height: 5’9 Weight: 190 (have gained 20 pounds in the past year) Race: White Primary complaint: Hypo pituitary, endocrine issues Duration: 2-3 years with symptoms dramatically increasing in the last 2-3 months Medical issues: hypopituitarism with possible central pituitary microadenoma, Rheumatoid arthritis, secondary Sjögren’s syndrome, hormonal imbalance, adhd, new onset high blood pressure Current medications: Rinvoq 15mg Leflunomide 20mg Plaquenil 400mg Prednisone 5-20mg depending on symptoms. Was stable on 5mg until recent flare and have been doing a taper from 20mg, at 15mg now, approved by dr Diclofenac 75mg Metoprolol 50mg Zofran 4mg Gabapentin 300 mg at night Tizanadine 2mg as needed Adderall 15mg (not taking right now to see if BP goes down, no changes after 1 week)

I’m hoping someone here can help figure out this mess. I do have an endocrinologist appt next week but I want to go in prepared with the right questions and get started on the correct treatment as soon as possible. I truly feel awful and like every part of my body is just going off the rails and malfunctioning and I need to figure out how to get better.

I’ll try my best to give the details without writing a whole entire novel…. Continued in comments

Age/gender: 33F Height: 5’9 Weight: 190 (have gained 20 pounds in the past year) Race: White Primary complaint: Hypo pituitary, endocrine issues Duration: 2-3 years with symptoms dramatically increasing in the last 2-3 months Medical issues: hypopituitarism with possible central pituitary microadenoma, Rheumatoid arthritis, secondary Sjögren’s syndrome, hormonal imbalance, adhd, new onset high blood pressure Current medications: Rinvoq 15mg Leflunomide 20mg Plaquenil 400mg Prednisone 5-20mg depending on symptoms. Was stable on 5mg until recent flare and have been doing a taper from 20mg, at 15mg now, approved by dr Diclofenac 75mg Metoprolol 50mg Zofran 4mg Gabapentin 300 mg at night Tizanadine 2mg as needed Adderall 15mg (not taking right now to see if BP goes down, no changes after 1 week)I’m hoping someone here can help figure out this mess. I do have an endocrinologist appt next week but I want to go in prepared with the right questions and get started on the correct treatment as soon as possible. I truly feel awful and like every part of my body is just going off the rails and malfunctioning and I need to figure out how to get better.I’ll try my best to give the details without writing a whole entire novel…. Continued in comments https://ift.tt/oVTjK0r https://ift.tt/vEimkDn

Comments