Estrogen dominance - Progesterone deficiency? HELP!!

Hi there,

I'm looking to see if anyone else has experienced the same thing.

I'm 27F and in the last few days before I start my period I get an immense surge of energy, and feel great. Before I came on my period this month, I experienced 4 days of sustained energy, which gradually faded as my period progressed.

I am wondering if I could possibly be suffering from some sort of hormonal imbalance, like estrogen dominance and a lack of progesterone. Maybe this could be a factor underlying my CFS? I don't know...

Has anyone had any experience with this, and has been able to get treatment for it?

Has anyone taken progesterone tablets and seen any good effects?

Is this something that I should look into, or will it just make things worse?

I'm pretty desperate and when I was finally able to pinpoint what is increasing energy around this time every month, I couldn't help but feel a sense of hope. But, I welcome all opinions. I could be way off.

Hi there,I'm looking to see if anyone else has experienced the same thing.I'm 27F and in the last few days before I start my period I get an immense surge of energy, and feel great. Before I came on my period this month, I experienced 4 days of sustained energy, which gradually faded as my period progressed.I am wondering if I could possibly be suffering from some sort of hormonal imbalance, like estrogen dominance and a lack of progesterone. Maybe this could be a factor underlying my CFS? I don't know...Has anyone had any experience with this, and has been able to get treatment for it?Has anyone taken progesterone tablets and seen any good effects?Is this something that I should look into, or will it just make things worse?I'm pretty desperate and when I was finally able to pinpoint what is increasing energy around this time every month, I couldn't help but feel a sense of hope. But, I welcome all opinions. I could be way off. https://ift.tt/N1jChuH https://ift.tt/jgOshvk

Comments