Girlfriend seems very disinterested in sex, and has been for the past couple months. What happened? How can I fix this?

We have been dating for 5 months, and in the beginning of the relationship we fucked like rabbits. She was kinky, and very playful in bed. We even did risky things like car sex.

One day she asked “can we stop having sex for 6 months” and I was curious as to why. This ended up spiraling into a fight because I thought way too much into it. I wasn’t angry at all about her asking for a break, but I wanted to know why and if I did anything to cause this.

But now, we won’t show nearly any affection to me. She has been through trauma, and possibly sexual trauma. She has a severe hormone imbalance that causes her to have irregular periods. She won’t even come over to my house anymore.

I got a vasectomy recently, and I’m going to get my sperm tested. And I told her if she would like to know the result and she said “I could care less.”

I’m just wondering why she became so distant towards me? And how I can fix this, and make her more comfortable.

She won’t communicate her feelings, and she’s very vague so it’s hard for me to try to gauge how she’s feeling. I don’t know what to do.

We have been dating for 5 months, and in the beginning of the relationship we fucked like rabbits. She was kinky, and very playful in bed. We even did risky things like car sex.One day she asked “can we stop having sex for 6 months” and I was curious as to why. This ended up spiraling into a fight because I thought way too much into it. I wasn’t angry at all about her asking for a break, but I wanted to know why and if I did anything to cause this.But now, we won’t show nearly any affection to me. She has been through trauma, and possibly sexual trauma. She has a severe hormone imbalance that causes her to have irregular periods. She won’t even come over to my house anymore.I got a vasectomy recently, and I’m going to get my sperm tested. And I told her if she would like to know the result and she said “I could care less.”I’m just wondering why she became so distant towards me? And how I can fix this, and make her more comfortable.She won’t communicate her feelings, and she’s very vague so it’s hard for me to try to gauge how she’s feeling. I don’t know what to do. https://ift.tt/lswxumi https://ift.tt/VKn3ypX

Comments