19M Should i setup an appointment with a urologist or an endocrinologist ? or both maybe.

I believe my ED is caused by some type of hormonal imbalance, and im looking to get my blood levels checked soon. I can get an erection although its more difficult than it was in the past, and there seems to be a lack of sensation and it always ends with a pleasureless orgasm.

Here is a quick rundown of my symptoms:

Difficulty getting an erection

erections are weak

Zero libido, literally zero

No good orgasm feeling during ejaculation

no morning wood

no random erections during the day

glands are less sensitive

glands have a white dry powdery dead skin look to them. This could be from lack of erections throughout the night leading to less blood flow to hydrate the glands. Possibly i don't know

Lost 6 lbs of muscle in one month and went from 3% body fat to 6%

Decreased muscle and increased fat at the same time leads me to believe its something to do with testosterone.

Also the lack of pleasure during ejaculation also leads me to believe my prolactin could be high as well.

Back on July the 10th i was kicked in the balls with quite some force, and it even left me a bit disoriented and hurt quite a bit for around 30 minutes and left me with a dull ache the next few hours after that, although i never experienced any swelling or bruising. Luckily my balls at the time were very saggy and droopy so when the kick occurred i could feel my balls swing all the way back and that might have possibly prevented any serious damage for them being smashed.

Could this testicle situation possibly lead to hypogonadism from the trauma? Or is being kicked in the balls not enough trauma to cause this.

Id also like to add that ive never had these issues before. Ive had a raging sex drive my entire life and rock hard erections also, and the orgasms i used to have were beyond euphoric.

19M, 6% body fat, Very athletically fit, circumcised

I believe my ED is caused by some type of hormonal imbalance, and im looking to get my blood levels checked soon. I can get an erection although its more difficult than it was in the past, and there seems to be a lack of sensation and it always ends with a pleasureless orgasm.Here is a quick rundown of my symptoms:Difficulty getting an erectionerections are weakZero libido, literally zeroNo good orgasm feeling during ejaculationno morning woodno random erections during the dayglands are less sensitiveglands have a white dry powdery dead skin look to them. This could be from lack of erections throughout the night leading to less blood flow to hydrate the glands. Possibly i don't knowLost 6 lbs of muscle in one month and went from 3% body fat to 6%Decreased muscle and increased fat at the same time leads me to believe its something to do with testosterone.Also the lack of pleasure during ejaculation also leads me to believe my prolactin could be high as well.Back on July the 10th i was kicked in the balls with quite some force, and it even left me a bit disoriented and hurt quite a bit for around 30 minutes and left me with a dull ache the next few hours after that, although i never experienced any swelling or bruising. Luckily my balls at the time were very saggy and droopy so when the kick occurred i could feel my balls swing all the way back and that might have possibly prevented any serious damage for them being smashed.Could this testicle situation possibly lead to hypogonadism from the trauma? Or is being kicked in the balls not enough trauma to cause this.​Id also like to add that ive never had these issues before. Ive had a raging sex drive my entire life and rock hard erections also, and the orgasms i used to have were beyond euphoric.​19M, 6% body fat, Very athletically fit, circumcised https://ift.tt/hsSfCAH https://ift.tt/hFkWKzx

Comments