Here's everything I tried to get rid of my acne and ACTUALLY WORKED!

Hello guys I just wanted to share a list of products and treatments that helped me get rid of my acne, at some point my acne was so bad I thought I would never get rid of it but everything I list below is exactly what helped me:

- Find a glycolic acid toner, use after washing your face with a cleansing product that contains salicylic acid.- Exfoliate your skin 1-2 a week and use a moisturizer afterwards- Apply benzoyl peroxide 10% 2-3 times a day (I know this product makes some people's skin to go very dry but my advice is to start slowly, start applying it once a day only and then make sure to use a moisturizer, then slowly increase to 2 times to 3 times a day.- Get chemical peelings every 2 weeks.- Get at least 5-10 sessions of microneedling.- If you're a female and your acne isn't getting better after trying multiple products and serums, make an appointment with your GYN and ask what kind of birth control can help you control your acne. I am no expert and I am just talking from my own experience but when no product seems to work there is a chance that your acne has something to do with hormonal imbalance. Birth control can definitely help in that case.

I hope that helps you too! Best wishes and remember that acne doesn't go away instantly, it takes time, even months, but trust the process!

Hello guys I just wanted to share a list of products and treatments that helped me get rid of my acne, at some point my acne was so bad I thought I would never get rid of it but everything I list below is exactly what helped me:- Find a glycolic acid toner, use after washing your face with a cleansing product that contains salicylic acid.- Exfoliate your skin 1-2 a week and use a moisturizer afterwards- Apply benzoyl peroxide 10% 2-3 times a day (I know this product makes some people's skin to go very dry but my advice is to start slowly, start applying it once a day only and then make sure to use a moisturizer, then slowly increase to 2 times to 3 times a day.- Get chemical peelings every 2 weeks.- Get at least 5-10 sessions of microneedling.- If you're a female and your acne isn't getting better after trying multiple products and serums, make an appointment with your GYN and ask what kind of birth control can help you control your acne. I am no expert and I am just talking from my own experience but when no product seems to work there is a chance that your acne has something to do with hormonal imbalance. Birth control can definitely help in that case.I hope that helps you too! Best wishes and remember that acne doesn't go away instantly, it takes time, even months, but trust the process! https://ift.tt/hsSfCAH https://ift.tt/DHKRsvg

Comments