What could be root causes?

I’m doing to a new naturopath this week in my quest to determine the root cause of my HIT, and want to leave no stone unturned.

Confirmed: - Genetic low DAO production: did genetic testing and I have both genetic markers for this :/

Ruled out: - Seasonal allergies: still have HIT even in winter and no longer need antihistamines - Mold exposure: got my home’s air quality tested and it’s all good on mold and allergens

Possibilities: - SIBO/gut dysbiosis/leaky gut: took antibiotics 5x in 2018 for strep then resulting surgery complications caused anxiety, insomnia ever since - hormone imbalance: HIT is worse during certain parts of menstrual cycle - autoimmune disease/thyroid: Always been sickly with swollen lymph nodes and overactive immune system - long COVID: had it a year ago and got swollen lip from latest booster - MCAS: ?

Am I missing anything? I suspect at least one of the possibilities is contributing because after 4 months of treatment I’m still not better…and I feel the need to rule everything out in case it’s just my genetics…thanks!!

I’m doing to a new naturopath this week in my quest to determine the root cause of my HIT, and want to leave no stone unturned.Confirmed: - Genetic low DAO production: did genetic testing and I have both genetic markers for this :/Ruled out: - Seasonal allergies: still have HIT even in winter and no longer need antihistamines - Mold exposure: got my home’s air quality tested and it’s all good on mold and allergensPossibilities: - SIBO/gut dysbiosis/leaky gut: took antibiotics 5x in 2018 for strep then resulting surgery complications caused anxiety, insomnia ever since - hormone imbalance: HIT is worse during certain parts of menstrual cycle - autoimmune disease/thyroid: Always been sickly with swollen lymph nodes and overactive immune system - long COVID: had it a year ago and got swollen lip from latest booster - MCAS: ?Am I missing anything? I suspect at least one of the possibilities is contributing because after 4 months of treatment I’m still not better…and I feel the need to rule everything out in case it’s just my genetics…thanks!! https://ift.tt/hmSNKLy https://ift.tt/fTlj8JZ

Comments