Has anybody tried nettle leaf tea?

I was recently diagnosed with pcos but, long before that I was struggling with the mental health side of things for a while. I have terrible brain fog that gets worse around my period, my memory sucks, frequent headaches, mood swings, depression, anxiety and panic attacks. I've determined that these are all Probably due to a hormone imbalance so I did some research on what might help that and I kept seeing nettle leaf tea. So I ordered some and drank my first cup last night and I feel pretty good today but idk if it would work that fast lol.

Has anyone else tried it? And if so, how long did it take for you to see changes?

I was recently diagnosed with pcos but, long before that I was struggling with the mental health side of things for a while. I have terrible brain fog that gets worse around my period, my memory sucks, frequent headaches, mood swings, depression, anxiety and panic attacks. I've determined that these are all Probably due to a hormone imbalance so I did some research on what might help that and I kept seeing nettle leaf tea. So I ordered some and drank my first cup last night and I feel pretty good today but idk if it would work that fast lol.Has anyone else tried it? And if so, how long did it take for you to see changes? https://ift.tt/W9s2cvq https://ift.tt/X2VIau3

Comments