Has anyone controlled their rosacea with birth control pills? My experience is on birth control for 13 years I had fawlees skin. I stopped for 10 months and was diagnosed with type 2 rosacea. Has anyone gone back on birth control and got bumps under control? I'm back at Yasmin, but these first few months it's way worse than before. But I imagine my trigger must be a hormonal imbalance, so maybe my body needs some time to adjust.
Has anyone controlled their rosacea with birth control pills? My experience is on birth control for 13 years I had fawlees skin. I stopped for 10 months and was diagnosed with type 2 rosacea. Has anyone gone back on birth control and got bumps under control? I'm back at Yasmin, but these first few months it's way worse than before. But I imagine my trigger must be a hormonal imbalance, so maybe my body needs some time to adjust. https://ift.tt/W9s2cvq https://ift.tt/Fwef6I0
Comments
Post a Comment