Possible Multiple Sclerosis?

- 19F (5'4 and around 195-200lbs [not sure though] caucasian/white, Italian)
In August 2022 I had a very weird attack; most of what I remember was that I didn't see well in my left eye, I temporarily lost the sensitivity of both my left limbs, I felt a very tingling sensation (like pins and needles) going from my hands, to my arm, and then to my lips and tongue, making me unable to talk. This whole thing lasted about a 15-20 minutes, and then I was left with a very severe headache which lasted for about 4-5 hours)
Same thing happened January 3rd 2023, although this lasted much longer (about 2 hours) and went away when I threw up (sorry for the bad image), and again in March 2023, more similar to the one I had in August.
I haven't get checked, unfortunately I still live with my parents and they're a bit against doctors, plus they thought I might have been lightheaded due to the sun (used to sh, therefore I always wear long sleeves), so they didn't think anything.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO MENTION
- I'm well aware I'm overweight, and I'm currently getting treated for that; I have a history of BED and other restrictive EDs, with an awful relationship with food.
- In 2020 I got diagnosed with DID (dissociative identity disorder), depression and anxiety; started therapy with Risperdal and Rivotril , but after some time I changed Risperdal with Latuda because it was destroying my body (gained 35+ pounds, hair loss, hormonal imbalance, problem with menstrual cycle, high prolactin and others). I'm sorry I can't be more precise but unfortunately, due to my extreme instability at the time, I have a lot of difficulty remembering it. After a while I changed Rivotril with Xanax.
- I'm starting the diagnostic process for ADHD, since both my psychotherapist and my psychiatric suspect it. It's not certain though, it hasn't been diagnosed yet.

- I don't drink nor smoke.

I will appreciate every comment, but please be kind.
EDIT: I forgot to state that otherwise I'm really healthy. I've never had any issue before, I've hardly ever been sick. This all started when I started taking medication.

- 19F (5'4 and around 195-200lbs [not sure though] caucasian/white, Italian)In August 2022 I had a very weird attack; most of what I remember was that I didn't see well in my left eye, I temporarily lost the sensitivity of both my left limbs, I felt a very tingling sensation (like pins and needles) going from my hands, to my arm, and then to my lips and tongue, making me unable to talk. This whole thing lasted about a 15-20 minutes, and then I was left with a very severe headache which lasted for about 4-5 hours)Same thing happened January 3rd 2023, although this lasted much longer (about 2 hours) and went away when I threw up (sorry for the bad image), and again in March 2023, more similar to the one I had in August.I haven't get checked, unfortunately I still live with my parents and they're a bit against doctors, plus they thought I might have been lightheaded due to the sun (used to sh, therefore I always wear long sleeves), so they didn't think anything.IMPORTANT THINGS TO MENTION- I'm well aware I'm overweight, and I'm currently getting treated for that; I have a history of BED and other restrictive EDs, with an awful relationship with food.- In 2020 I got diagnosed with DID (dissociative identity disorder), depression and anxiety; started therapy with Risperdal and Rivotril , but after some time I changed Risperdal with Latuda because it was destroying my body (gained 35+ pounds, hair loss, hormonal imbalance, problem with menstrual cycle, high prolactin and others). I'm sorry I can't be more precise but unfortunately, due to my extreme instability at the time, I have a lot of difficulty remembering it. After a while I changed Rivotril with Xanax.- I'm starting the diagnostic process for ADHD, since both my psychotherapist and my psychiatric suspect it. It's not certain though, it hasn't been diagnosed yet.- I don't drink nor smoke.I will appreciate every comment, but please be kind.EDIT: I forgot to state that otherwise I'm really healthy. I've never had any issue before, I've hardly ever been sick. This all started when I started taking medication. https://ift.tt/KqbCtGu https://ift.tt/PKTHS1q

Comments