Going to start taking large doses of CEREBROLYSIN

I have been researching neuropeptides lately and Cerebrolysin has stuck out quite a lot.

It looks like its the most powerful growth factor for brain development, but the thing that intruges me the most is the lack of side effects.

This peptide has been ruthlessly tested with obscene doses that were even given to 1 year old children, and not one study i have seen has shown any negative effect what so ever.

In fact, all of the studies show a dose dependent improvement in everything that has to do with cognition and brain health.

The more you take, the better your brain becomes, and it looks like there is no limit to this.

It doesnt create an imbalance in neurotransmitters or hormones, it just allows the brain to heal it self.

Studies have been done on Dimentsia, Alzheimer's, autism, down syndrome, brain tumors, schizophrenia.

Every single person that has ever touched this stuff has seen massive improvements.

So taking all of this into consideration, I am planning on taking this untill i die and will give this to every one of my relatives, especially the elderly.

And i will take as much as my budget allows me.

Im posting this just in case there is someone with some information that i dont know about this substance that will help me stay safe.

Thanks.

I have been researching neuropeptides lately and Cerebrolysin has stuck out quite a lot.It looks like its the most powerful growth factor for brain development, but the thing that intruges me the most is the lack of side effects.This peptide has been ruthlessly tested with obscene doses that were even given to 1 year old children, and not one study i have seen has shown any negative effect what so ever.In fact, all of the studies show a dose dependent improvement in everything that has to do with cognition and brain health.The more you take, the better your brain becomes, and it looks like there is no limit to this.It doesnt create an imbalance in neurotransmitters or hormones, it just allows the brain to heal it self.Studies have been done on Dimentsia, Alzheimer's, autism, down syndrome, brain tumors, schizophrenia. Every single person that has ever touched this stuff has seen massive improvements.So taking all of this into consideration, I am planning on taking this untill i die and will give this to every one of my relatives, especially the elderly.And i will take as much as my budget allows me.Im posting this just in case there is someone with some information that i dont know about this substance that will help me stay safe.Thanks. https://ift.tt/FlySZfT https://ift.tt/yGfld1O

Comments