Anyone else struggling with fatigue? How did you know if the cause was physical or mental?

I've been struggling with fatigue for the last 8 years and I would like to hear from other people how their journey looked like.

I have been in therapy for the past several months and I noticed that the sessions make me feel more tired but I feel like I need to rule out physical causes before I can say it's somatization.

I already did a lot of tests, I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism for which I take medicine (it's not Hashimoto). My bloodwork seems to be in order (currently getting my vitamin D levels up). I changed my lifestyle A LOT during the past couple of years, I have less work stress now, I eat healthy most of the time, I try to get regular exercise, normal body weight, etc. I tested for other hormonal imbalances (I am female), for diabetes, celiac disease, STDs, all came out good.

Anything else I should be looking at or is it all just in my head? I feel like it's just getting worse.

I've been struggling with fatigue for the last 8 years and I would like to hear from other people how their journey looked like.I have been in therapy for the past several months and I noticed that the sessions make me feel more tired but I feel like I need to rule out physical causes before I can say it's somatization.I already did a lot of tests, I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism for which I take medicine (it's not Hashimoto). My bloodwork seems to be in order (currently getting my vitamin D levels up). I changed my lifestyle A LOT during the past couple of years, I have less work stress now, I eat healthy most of the time, I try to get regular exercise, normal body weight, etc. I tested for other hormonal imbalances (I am female), for diabetes, celiac disease, STDs, all came out good.Anything else I should be looking at or is it all just in my head? I feel like it's just getting worse. https://ift.tt/KgxpGaD https://ift.tt/xRQLwe2

Comments