Hormonal issues

Hi!

Im 23y Male and it's been a few months now that I know I have a hormonal imbalance. I already went to an endocrinologist and stuff like that, I'll be going back next Monday for further research. I'm just confused and I didn't feel like I had many answers either. My testosterone has been just "-" in my results, estrodiol has 19,7Ng/l (I searched up that a woman at pregnancy is the same as mine around that) (but it's just searching and not a true story, I'm not diagnosing nor put it in stone that it's bad, horrible or too much?) Progrestone is also too much apparently (0,31mcg/l)

(I hope the numbers will mean something for you)

The thing is, my libido is good and high, it feels healthy and good. I'm "morbidly" obese. I weigh 115kgs for being 180cm. My stomach is 116mm.

When I was 12 I went to a thing to lose weight(75kgs for 144cm) I lost 15kgs and than after that another 15 (45kgs 180cm) (after being 12 I didn't really grow anymore). And suddenly gained 5kgs, and over a 1,5 years 50kgs and than at 17 gained another 15kgs, at the end my max is 122kgs. I lost a 15kgs 3 years ago. But now it's just the same always between 110 and 117.

It's said that it's either because of hormones I'm fat, but the opposite is also true.

The thing is, I eat less than I used to, I'm more active than I used to. I used to sport 4 hours a time every other day and yet... I kept being the same weight, I also fast and do keto which helped me being more excited and happy and I feel more healthy.

I do feel tired a lot, also having an iron deficiency and I don't have normoblasten (searching it was knowing it was connected I think at least)

And here I'm still at. What the frick is happening?

(I will get special pills for losing weight so I hope that'll help...)

Hi!Im 23y Male and it's been a few months now that I know I have a hormonal imbalance.I already went to an endocrinologist and stuff like that, I'll be going back next Monday for further research.I'm just confused and I didn't feel like I had many answers either.My testosterone has been just "-" in my results, estrodiol has 19,7Ng/l (I searched up that a woman at pregnancy is the same as mine around that) (but it's just searching and not a true story, I'm not diagnosing nor put it in stone that it's bad, horrible or too much?)Progrestone is also too much apparently (0,31mcg/l)(I hope the numbers will mean something for you)The thing is, my libido is good and high, it feels healthy and good. I'm "morbidly" obese. I weigh 115kgs for being 180cm. My stomach is 116mm.When I was 12 I went to a thing to lose weight(75kgs for 144cm) I lost 15kgs and than after that another 15 (45kgs 180cm) (after being 12 I didn't really grow anymore). And suddenly gained 5kgs, and over a 1,5 years 50kgs and than at 17 gained another 15kgs, at the end my max is 122kgs. I lost a 15kgs 3 years ago.But now it's just the same always between 110 and 117. It's said that it's either because of hormones I'm fat, but the opposite is also true. The thing is, I eat less than I used to, I'm more active than I used to. I used to sport 4 hours a time every other day and yet... I kept being the same weight, I also fast and do keto which helped me being more excited and happy and I feel more healthy.I do feel tired a lot, also having an iron deficiency and I don't have normoblasten (searching it was knowing it was connected I think at least)And here I'm still at. What the frick is happening? (I will get special pills for losing weight so I hope that'll help...) https://ift.tt/1ZNA09m https://ift.tt/hkOunxR

Comments