How did you ‘cure’ PCOS without insuline resistance?

Hello; I am 20 years old and have been suffering from severe PCOS since I was 11. I almost completely bled out on my first period, but now don’t get any period at all if I don’t take birth control (did 1 year pause once.) I also have numerous hormonal imbalance symptoms. My mental state with anxiety and mood swings is so atypical that no doctor could fit it into any criteria, but nonetheless it wreaks havoc on my life along with dizziness, fatigue, PMS too, constantly oily hair, acne, sexual dysfunction, sweating, etc. Antidepressants didn’t really help and worsened my PCOS.

The thing is that my PCOS is without insuline resistance. So I wanted to ask the women who have the same less common PCOS: how did you get it under control if you did?

I’ve taken so far 4 different birth controls over the years but my pcos and cysts become worse each year anyway. No birth control made the cysts even remotely go away, despite lowering androgens (which worries and confuses me). I now got on prespription pure progesterone that I will be taking in a few days since my progesterone is very low (hope it’ll help.) I eat 9 out of 10 times freshly cooked food and if possible not processed. I almost never eat sweets because I don’t crave them at all most of the time. I’m very lean as well and always have been. It’s been 9 years and it just gets worse. Some doctors outright dismiss me or say I’m exaggerating. No treatment so far helped. I got almost all blood tests done that exist and brain scans and etc the only thing that always stood out was the PCOS with tons of cysts and the low/high hormones along with it.

Hello;I am 20 years old and have been suffering from severe PCOS since I was 11. I almost completely bled out on my first period, but now don’t get any period at all if I don’t take birth control (did 1 year pause once.) I also have numerous hormonal imbalance symptoms. My mental state with anxiety and mood swings is so atypical that no doctor could fit it into any criteria, but nonetheless it wreaks havoc on my life along with dizziness, fatigue, PMS too, constantly oily hair, acne, sexual dysfunction, sweating, etc.Antidepressants didn’t really help and worsened my PCOS.The thing is that my PCOS is without insuline resistance. So I wanted to ask the women who have the same less common PCOS: how did you get it under control if you did?I’ve taken so far 4 different birth controls over the years but my pcos and cysts become worse each year anyway. No birth control made the cysts even remotely go away, despite lowering androgens (which worries and confuses me). I now got on prespription pure progesterone that I will be taking in a few days since my progesterone is very low (hope it’ll help.)I eat 9 out of 10 times freshly cooked food and if possible not processed. I almost never eat sweets because I don’t crave them at all most of the time. I’m very lean as well and always have been.It’s been 9 years and it just gets worse. Some doctors outright dismiss me or say I’m exaggerating. No treatment so far helped. I got almost all blood tests done that exist and brain scans and etc the only thing that always stood out was the PCOS with tons of cysts and the low/high hormones along with it. https://ift.tt/KgxpGaD https://ift.tt/ApvWd8a

Comments