Hello, I'm new to the world of supplements and I wanted some feedback on my current routine and some recommendations on what to try next.
Morning:
cranberry supplement (every other day approx.) [for urinary tract health]
500mg vitamin c (most days) [because I'm in college and sick every other week lol]
Slow-release iron supplement (daily) [because I have low iron]
Evening:
Magnesium glycerinate [for better sleep and anxiety reduction]
I want to start taking vitamin D because I usually get depressed in the winter months. I was looking into this supplement of 1000iu of vitD3 + K2 thats made with MCT oil, I read that was the ideal way to take it on a post in the sub. I have also been looking into supplementing beet root and finding a quality fish oil because it will help with my hormonal imbalances and better regulate my menstrual cycle? I also need to keep costs low. Again, I'm very much a beginner to all of this so constructive criticism is welcomed.
Hello, I'm new to the world of supplements and I wanted some feedback on my current routine and some recommendations on what to try next.Morning:cranberry supplement (every other day approx.) [for urinary tract health]500mg vitamin c (most days) [because I'm in college and sick every other week lol]Slow-release iron supplement (daily) [because I have low iron]Evening:Magnesium glycerinate [for better sleep and anxiety reduction]I want to start taking vitamin D because I usually get depressed in the winter months. I was looking into this supplement of 1000iu of vitD3 + K2 thats made with MCT oil, I read that was the ideal way to take it on a post in the sub. I have also been looking into supplementing beet root and finding a quality fish oil because it will help with my hormonal imbalances and better regulate my menstrual cycle? I also need to keep costs low. Again, I'm very much a beginner to all of this so constructive criticism is welcomed. https://ift.tt/gJrieAR https://ift.tt/EezqTbF
Comments
Post a Comment