I've been experiencing some discomfort in my lower abdomen and I have really sore nipples I had vaginal sex about 3 months ago but my partner only went in for a few seconds and was no where close to orgasm but I'm still worried I could be pregnant from precum I've talked about it w/ someone and they said I'm most likely not pregnant because of my lack of symptoms especially since its been around 3 months since Some background pcos and hormonal imbalances run in my family and I regularly have missed periods so I'm hoping it's just hormones but I'm really scared and need some reassurance
I've been experiencing some discomfort in my lower abdomen and I have really sore nipples I had vaginal sex about 3 months ago but my partner only went in for a few seconds and was no where close to orgasm but I'm still worried I could be pregnant from precum I've talked about it w/ someone and they said I'm most likely not pregnant because of my lack of symptoms especially since its been around 3 months sinceSome background pcos and hormonal imbalances run in my family and I regularly have missed periods so I'm hoping it's just hormones but I'm really scared and need some reassurance https://ift.tt/DF3BHUs https://ift.tt/532RuMk
Comments
Post a Comment