Hi! I have some trouble with hormone imbalance (too much of every hormone) and inflammation and was suggested by a nutrition specialist to take:
Magnisuim glycinate, Multivitamin, MSM, Enzyme ×2, Chromium, Methyl folate, Vitamin C, Cod liver oil
On top of this I eat very healthy, unprocessed, meat, fish, vegetables etc. Low sugar/carbs. This seems like a lot of supplements to take every day? I know this is reddit, but I'd like to hear all kinds of experiences.
Hi! I have some trouble with hormone imbalance (too much of every hormone) and inflammation and was suggested by a nutrition specialist to take:Magnisuim glycinate,Multivitamin,MSM,Enzyme ×2,Chromium,Methyl folate,Vitamin C,Cod liver oilOn top of this I eat very healthy, unprocessed, meat, fish, vegetables etc. Low sugar/carbs. This seems like a lot of supplements to take every day? I know this is reddit, but I'd like to hear all kinds of experiences. https://ift.tt/gJrieAR https://ift.tt/DXznRjd
Comments
Post a Comment