I've always had a rough time regulating my emotions..thyroid issues don't help with that. I've gotten it all under control now. Growing up, I didn't know how to handle myself though. I felt like the struggling teenager this past week. I just had an ovarian cyst rupture yesterday and this past week my hormones have been raging. And I seem to snap out of it a minute too late... We've (bf and I) been good. Until this severe pain this past week in my stomach and my lack of control over my hormonal imbalances. I'm at a loss. I don't want to loose him over this. I don't want to keep pushing him down or out. But I seem to keep doing so with these new found imbalances that came with this rupture, I just don't know how to handle it.
Do any women have ANY advice so I can feel like myself again and salvage what's left of this relationship??? I'm so lost and need a female to talk to. I don't have any females in my life to talk to about this or anything. My mother practically disowned me years ago, I don't have any friends anymore and my sister is ten years younger so I can't really talk to her about advice towards me.
How can I keep myself in check and feel sane at all times?
I've always had a rough time regulating my emotions..thyroid issues don't help with that. I've gotten it all under control now. Growing up, I didn't know how to handle myself though. I felt like the struggling teenager this past week. I just had an ovarian cyst rupture yesterday and this past week my hormones have been raging. And I seem to snap out of it a minute too late... We've (bf and I) been good. Until this severe pain this past week in my stomach and my lack of control over my hormonal imbalances. I'm at a loss. I don't want to loose him over this. I don't want to keep pushing him down or out. But I seem to keep doing so with these new found imbalances that came with this rupture, I just don't know how to handle it. Do any women have ANY advice so I can feel like myself again and salvage what's left of this relationship??? I'm so lost and need a female to talk to. I don't have any females in my life to talk to about this or anything. My mother practically disowned me years ago, I don't have any friends anymore and my sister is ten years younger so I can't really talk to her about advice towards me. How can I keep myself in check and feel sane at all times? https://ift.tt/LVipIjc https://ift.tt/wHbdQns
Comments
Post a Comment