So as title says, I took two pills on accident a few days ago and I’m feeling the effects of hormonal imbalance. I’ve never accidentally took two before. I’ve only ever accidentally missed a pill before. I’ve been pretty good at being on time on the dot. I got to say this is the WORSE PAIN IVE EVER EXPERIENCED. I’ve had really painful periods before and this is by far the worse. My fucking asshole, labia, back and uterus hurts. And sometimes it feels like I’m getting stabbed. Uterus obviously hurts more so the others are almost subdued. I’ve taken pain meds and they haven’t done a thing. It calmed down for like an hour and two, and it’s come back as strong as ever. IS THIS NORMAL when you accidentally take more than normal dosage? Context: I take mini pill so I have to be super accurate on my times.
So as title says, I took two pills on accident a few days ago and I’m feeling the effects of hormonal imbalance. I’ve never accidentally took two before. I’ve only ever accidentally missed a pill before. I’ve been pretty good at being on time on the dot. I got to say this is the WORSE PAIN IVE EVER EXPERIENCED. I’ve had really painful periods before and this is by far the worse. My fucking asshole, labia, back and uterus hurts. And sometimes it feels like I’m getting stabbed. Uterus obviously hurts more so the others are almost subdued. I’ve taken pain meds and they haven’t done a thing. It calmed down for like an hour and two, and it’s come back as strong as ever. IS THIS NORMAL when you accidentally take more than normal dosage? Context: I take mini pill so I have to be super accurate on my times. https://ift.tt/rdz7BmW https://ift.tt/HFN2vnI
Comments
Post a Comment