I don't believe SARMs work

Currently, TRT and steroids aren't available to me, so I would like to use SARMs to build better muscles. Problem is, I don't believe SARMs work, I think they are a scam.

What I have read about SARMs, sounds too good to be true.

Can you show me evidence SARMs work as marketed?

In my country, Bulgaria, various SARMs are sold legally by a company called XstreamForce - their Ostarine is marketed in the following way:

10 mg per capsule; recommended dose - 1 to 2 capsules It burns fat It increases lean mass It is tissue-selective Increases energy Increases strength Doesn't require a PCT; however, a break is needed after 4 to 8 weeks

How true is this? Is it true I won't get gynecomastia, suppressed testosterone, hormonal imbalance, etc...?

How exactly does Ostarine work and cause muscle growth if Ostarine is not testosterone?

Currently, TRT and steroids aren't available to me, so I would like to use SARMs to build better muscles. Problem is, I don't believe SARMs work, I think they are a scam.What I have read about SARMs, sounds too good to be true.Can you show me evidence SARMs work as marketed?In my country, Bulgaria, various SARMs are sold legally by a company called XstreamForce - their Ostarine is marketed in the following way:10 mg per capsule; recommended dose - 1 to 2 capsulesIt burns fatIt increases lean massIt is tissue-selectiveIncreases energyIncreases strengthDoesn't require a PCT; however, a break is needed after 4 to 8 weeksHow true is this? Is it true I won't get gynecomastia, suppressed testosterone, hormonal imbalance, etc...?How exactly does Ostarine work and cause muscle growth if Ostarine is not testosterone? https://ift.tt/BYfUVt2 https://ift.tt/Zt7LTOz

Comments