[Product Request] SkinFix but at a lower pricepoint

I have been using the SkinFix Barrier+ line for a few months and it has done wonders for my skin--it has shea butter in the moisturizer which is one of my MVP ingredients, but shea is obviously easy and cheap to buy on its own outside of the mad-scientist-chemist-perfected formula of these products.

I just can't wrap my head around the price for what are essentially non-actives, if that makes sense?

I used to be a devout Kiehls customer, then Aesop customer, ultimately ending on a handful of "crunchy mom" brands like Andalou and Derma-E, etc... Cetaphil/Cerave/Aveeno/Lubriderm have all either broken me out or failed to improve my skin, even though I feel like they are possibly closer to SkinFix than any other product I have gravitated towards. I'm just not making sense of this--does anyone know what makes SkinFix work so well? Are there any similar options for a lower price?

Combination Skin, breakout-prone (currently treating hormone imbalance, also living in urban, polluted environment), dry + oily, trying to improve texture and radiance (premature aging from hormone imbalance).

I have been using the SkinFix Barrier+ line for a few months and it has done wonders for my skin--it has shea butter in the moisturizer which is one of my MVP ingredients, but shea is obviously easy and cheap to buy on its own outside of the mad-scientist-chemist-perfected formula of these products.I just can't wrap my head around the price for what are essentially non-actives, if that makes sense?I used to be a devout Kiehls customer, then Aesop customer, ultimately ending on a handful of "crunchy mom" brands like Andalou and Derma-E, etc... Cetaphil/Cerave/Aveeno/Lubriderm have all either broken me out or failed to improve my skin, even though I feel like they are possibly closer to SkinFix than any other product I have gravitated towards. I'm just not making sense of this--does anyone know what makes SkinFix work so well? Are there any similar options for a lower price?Combination Skin, breakout-prone (currently treating hormone imbalance, also living in urban, polluted environment), dry + oily, trying to improve texture and radiance (premature aging from hormone imbalance). https://ift.tt/Sspzxug https://ift.tt/rx0OJyY

Comments