Suddenly having a low sex drive

I’ve (24F) been with my boyfriend (25M) for 5 years. Usually sex was never an issue but now I’m just not craving it. I thought it would pass but it’s been around 2 months that I’m just not enjoying sex as much as I used to. I still very much love my boyfriend, he’s my best friend and we have a good relationship but lately I just haven’t had a high sex drive as I used to. I’m still very affectionate towards him like we still cuddle, kiss, and hold hands but it’s just the sex now that I’m just not craving. What can I do to fix this? Could it be a hormonal imbalance? I’ve been on the pill for about 8 years now but I don’t take any antidepressants that may be causing it.

I’ve (24F) been with my boyfriend (25M) for 5 years. Usually sex was never an issue but now I’m just not craving it. I thought it would pass but it’s been around 2 months that I’m just not enjoying sex as much as I used to. I still very much love my boyfriend, he’s my best friend and we have a good relationship but lately I just haven’t had a high sex drive as I used to. I’m still very affectionate towards him like we still cuddle, kiss, and hold hands but it’s just the sex now that I’m just not craving. What can I do to fix this? Could it be a hormonal imbalance? I’ve been on the pill for about 8 years now but I don’t take any antidepressants that may be causing it. https://ift.tt/gJrieAR https://ift.tt/KAXc0wC

Comments