Weird period mishap while trying for a baby

So, I have been begging my husband for another baby (he wants one too, I am impatient, but he is on board). On the 17th, we started trying. (I usually have my periods on the 28th) Yesterday, the 18th, I noticed some brown/ light pink discharge. My periods have been normal, sex or no sex, but this time was different. I'm not entirely sure what to think here. Is it an ovarian cyst? Am I ovulating? Is it implantation (I know it is probably too early for that)? Is it just a hormone imbalance due to the sperm? Am I just insane and this is normal?

Sorry for the long, terribly awkward post, I just need a little bit of reassurance, and to know if I am alone or not.

So, I have been begging my husband for another baby (he wants one too, I am impatient, but he is on board). On the 17th, we started trying. (I usually have my periods on the 28th) Yesterday, the 18th, I noticed some brown/ light pink discharge. My periods have been normal, sex or no sex, but this time was different. I'm not entirely sure what to think here. Is it an ovarian cyst? Am I ovulating? Is it implantation (I know it is probably too early for that)? Is it just a hormone imbalance due to the sperm? Am I just insane and this is normal?Sorry for the long, terribly awkward post, I just need a little bit of reassurance, and to know if I am alone or not. https://ift.tt/DF3BHUs https://ift.tt/V9CnMzx

Comments